remington 700 .45 ml

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayles

Reaction score
I am sure its been adressed already but the search is not turning up much. Did remington make a .45 in the 700.
Wayles

Yes, for two years. In 2002 they stopped production of the .54 cal and in 2003 they made the 700 MLS magnums in .45. aslo in 2004 when they ceased production of the 700ML. I know a guy that has access to .45 cal 700 MLs barreled actions. If you have a .50 already he can use parts from it to build you one. I just purchased 2 .45 700MLS's that I will part out my youth model 700ML's and will be in business in no time.

&00

Mountainam
I don't have one but love the 700 centerfires so thought I would see what it takes to put one together. Been watchin the gun auctions lookin to pick up a 700 ml cheap. Thinkin about all my alternatives. Definatly want to be able to shoot BH 209 in it so I know it will need plug work .Kinda remember someone talking about the barreled action before. Was probably you. Got contact info on this guy?
Thanks
Wayles

Sure, Denny's Sporting Goods out of Hubbard ,Ohio. (330) 534-3707. Denny is the fellow that facilitates our bolt conversions also. So, give him a call and he can set you up with the double whammy. It's kinda funny that when the .45 700 ML's were on the racks at the stores,nobody and I mean nobody wanted them. They were the last to go. Everybody's crazy for the .50 cal's. Now there are a lot of guys including me looking for the .45 700 MLS. If you can locate a 700ML that a hog didn't properly clean and can pick it up for under $200 the stock, trigger assy and bolt etc can be used with your new barreled action. There are a couple of rusty bored ones on Gun Broker but I think that the starting bid is a little too high for what it is. Good Hunting!

Latest posts

Back