NO ACTION>>>>>

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

John Neslen

Too HOT for any outside action! I think this is our hottest year on record. Not only is it hot, I cannot see a 10,000' peak through the smoke and it is less than 3 miles away. Have a 5,000+ acre fire to my west and a 5,000+ one to the east. They are about 35 miles apart and I am in between.

John

muzzleloader48

Too HOT for any outside action! I think this is our hottest year on record. Not only is it hot, I cannot see a 10,000' peak through the smoke and it is less than 3 miles away. Have a 5,000+ acre fire to my west and a 5,000+ one to the east. They are about 35 miles apart and I am in between.

John
I believe we have 3 fires going in Colorado. Been raining pretty good here this year. Been hot, but not the hottest on record. Best rain i've seen in 20+ years.

knifemaker3

FML Supporter
Been slammed at work. My other gunsmith employee is dying from Covid and I’m trying to get his work caught up plus do mine.

toot

Muzzleloader 48, you are right, this FORUM IS DEAD! it ain't got more than 1 or 2 posts, at any one time.

muzzleloader48

I guess we're all dying of covid......even when it's the seasonal flu....some just never have enough sense to think for themselves!

jims

I see this on other gun forums also. Summer time, less shooting, other activities going on. I am sure it will pick up in the Fall.

mark1945

I agree been so hot nobody wants to get off the couch I have been to the gun club a few times but dont stay to long . I have been doing some centerfire reloading in the cool of the ac .Its even too hot to think about fishing .

CVA Fanboy

Supporting Member
FML Supporter
I do not know, I pulled together a casting table, 7-15-21 and 7-16-21 it aint a beauty queen, will never win any prizes however is functional and will do its job quite nice. Mainly old scrap wood bench, and a 2 x 6. as far as being dead here I do not see it that way. Might even be non-traditionally casting .451/.495 round ball by end of this week then try my hand at a LEE R.E.A.L 320 grain .50 cal projectile. By non-traditional is a Lee 4 pound pot double molds where applicable

Hylander

Been to hot here to shoot or do anything in the garage, temps reached 113 then 111 for two days.
Mostly staying above 100 or close.