How much?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitpatch

Reaction score
How much are you finding BH 209 for?

I have seen upwards of $38 per bottle BEFORE tax, with the average probably in the neighborhood of $34.99 - $36.99 before tax.

Today, I found 2 bottles in Davenport, Iowa for $30.99 before tax and gleefully snatched it up!

Silly, huh?

:roll:

I'm pretty sure Scheels has it for 34.99 now, previously it was 29.99. Sportsmans Warehouse may have it cheaper, or at least they used to. Cabela's is way more than I'm going to pay. These are the only three places that I've seen it. I wish I would have just ordered a bunch online.

Spitpatch

It is $33 (32.??) at our Sprtsmans - they are the only people in the area that carry it....

The last I bought was from Grafs... They have it for $29.99 now which includes shipping but not HAZMAT.. I come out pretty good when I add a couple thousand 209s and #11 caps...one HAZMAT...

$24.99 when I caught it on sale at www.midwayusa.com

I bought 10 jugs of it, add $2 per jug for hazmat fee and $1 per jug for shipping and I thought it was still a bargain at $28 per jug.

Just check all the big sellers to catch it on sale, then buy a bunch so the hazmat fee doesn't hurt so bad.

The little gun shops around here gladly buy it at the price I got to put on their shelfs.

sabotloader said:
Spitpatch

It is $33 (32.??) at our Sprtsmans - they are the only people in the area that carry it....

Same here! I'm getting worried because they have not had any in awhile. I have never seen more then 2 jugs on the self. All of their BP supplies are about gone and the shelves are bare. If I see 2 more jugs there, I plan on buying both but right now I would be thrilled with one jug.

$29.99 at Bass Pro in Anne Arundel Mills, MD. :shock:

(And I got the only jug on the shelf) :twisted:

It was $29 at Sportsman's but they are closing in Wi. :cry: :cry:
RC

$26.65 At Pioneer Valley, add your primers and other needed powders to the order so the Hazmat Tax isn't so Bad. Even make an order amounst shooting friends, Family and split the Haxmat Tax. :)

Ken

CNY

Sportsman's Warehouse had one bottle of BH209 powder left for $33 which I bought, and Evens' gunstore here in Ky. had 3 bottles at $38. That was all the BH209 powder I could find in this area. This was several weeks ago. I was at SW last week and they were out of just about all powder as well as most shooting supplies for both muzzleloading and modern firearms.

big 6x6 how do you get on the same order and pay only 1 HAZ-MAT FEE ordering Powder and Primers? No place i have ever dealt with will ship powder and primers in the same order and let me get by with only paying 1 haz-mat fee'I have dealt with Grafs alot of times too.How /why they let you do it?
big6x6 said:
The last I bought was from Grafs... They have it for $29.99 now which includes shipping but not HAZMAT.. I come out pretty good when I add a couple thousand 209s and #11 caps...one HAZMAT...

CarlV said:
$24.99 when I caught it on sale at www.midwayusa.com

I bought 10 jugs of it, add $2 per jug for hazmat fee and $1 per jug for shipping and I thought it was still a bargain at $28 per jug.

Just check all the big sellers to catch it on sale, then buy a bunch so the hazmat fee doesn't hurt so bad.

The little gun shops around here gladly buy it at the price I got to put on their shelfs.

Same here. I capitalized on that deal. 8)

Back