PRICING OF BH 209 VIOLATES OBSENITY LAWS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called western powder the other day to see what the suggested retail price is for BH. The rep I talked to said there isnt one. He said most places are charging from $35-37. I told him a lot of guys are complaining about the price but do like the performance of it. He said they(western) make no apologies about the price as it is expensive to manufacture. Supposedly the profit margin is the same as their other powders...He did comment that they didnt raise the price on it this year. I asked if possibly it could come down in price in the future and he said "sorry, but no".

Just wanted to pass this info along.

squirrelhawker said:
I called western powder the other day to see what the suggested retail price is for BH. The rep I talked to said there isnt one. He said most places are charging from $35-37. I told him a lot of guys are complaining about the price but do like the performance of it. He said they(western) make no apologies about the price as it is expensive to manufacture. Supposedly the profit margin is the same as their other powders...He did comment that they didnt raise the price on it this year. I asked if possibly it could come down in price in the future and he said "sorry, but no".

Well that sucks... I'm sure the stuff will be $50 a can by the time I get back from Japan...

SWThomas said:
squirrelhawker said:

Well that sucks... I'm sure the stuff will be $50 a can by the time I get back from Japan...
Marines sending you over for a year?

Back