NICE CUSTOM MUZZLE LOADING BALL POUCHES

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
SUBJECT: NICE CUSTOM MUZZLE LOADING BALL POUCHES

dc48bf10.jpg

These ball pouches are produced using the same methods as my belt pouches. The deer antler stoppers are made from sheds I pick up here on the farm in MS. Both sizes will accommodate .54 cal and under round balls. Not sure of capacity as the only round balls I have are .36 but should easily hold a days worth on the range. Also both are small enough to fit in top pocket of a shirt. Small (single lanyard hole) $30. Large $35. Plus shipping. I’ve found most people prefer to make their own lanyards. Or add $5 for a simple leather lanyard.

Edited to add
The large will hold these quantities:
.440    40
.490    21
.530    16

Thanks for the compliments guys. I mainly make versions of these and the belt pouch. I also make custom things when people ask. Both of these came from a request from a friend for a small roundball pouch. I’ll be making some larger ones and a few other things over the next few months or so. I’m not much on repetition. Even on these pouches I try to make small changes to make each one unique. I do make small deer antler starters too.

Joe that is very nice, according to the Eastern Tribes the Turtle is big medicine and good luck.

I'm trying to get one of those turtle shaped round ball pouches. Any help as to who to contact will
be very helpful. thanks

Latest posts

Back