Scope Help

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kparrott

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a scope to put on my CVA Electra. I was looking at getting the Bushnell Trophy Riflescope 3x9 power with the DOA recticle.

Does anyone know anything about these scopes? Anything good/bad about them?

Also, I'm curious about mounting it. I don't want the scope to so high it feels unnatural to shoot. What mount should I use?

Also if anyone has a good combination, let me know. It doesn't have to be the scope I talked about above, just anything you like.

Thanks everyone

I was thinking of trying that scope for one of my muzzys also, would also like to hear from someone that has tried it!

I havent tried a bushnell trophy but i have a bushnell 3200 and i am not impressed when compared to the burris i have. I started out with burris on my second muzzle loader and then i got a good deal on the bushnell for my ruger i just bought . let me tell you the burris has it beat for clarity. I like the bushnell , but i think for the money burris has it all the way....................... PLUS LIFETIME WARRANTY ON BURRIS

i have 3 of the trophy scope and have no issues with clarity or accuracy. Bushnell also carries a warranty.

Latest posts

Back