Powder Flask?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwampFox

Reaction score
Hi, i need a Powder Flask that will let BlackHorn209 powder fall threw it's spout.I have a Cheap-O Traditions Powder Flask that lets all the other Powders fall threw it's spout.777 Black Mag3 and real black powder all the way up to 2F falls right on threw but not Black horn 209.I have a hard time with these Jug type Spout's ,because of my hands being kinder small and the fact that blame Stroke i had 4 years ago does hinder me from holding on to thouse JUGs of powder.I want to use the Flask Powder to fill my TC U-View measure.I do not care for the size/ammount of the spout.I can use any size spout.Any body got a good ,but cheap one that they know for a Fact that BlackHorn 209 powder will fall threw?
PS:Flask only has to hold 6 or 8oz. powder

I use a TC Clearview flask and it works fine with BH 209.

A TC pour spout would probably be cheaper. The red one for Pyrodex cans fit BH209 cans perfect.

I am with Steve on this one. I use a $.79 mustard container. You will probly get a few looks at the range but, it is cheap and works great.

Inrecordbookbuck said:
I am with Steve on this one. I use a $.79 mustard container. You will probly get a few looks at the range but, it is cheap and works great.

I can attest to this!! The bottle worked great!!

The funny looks, too... :wink: :lol:

Latest posts

Back