SERVER PROBLEMS?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squirrelhawker

Reaction score
Does anybody else have problems with having to log in many times & "server error" messages. Lose posts when you try to submit or preview? It usually happens when the "black" helicopters are hovering around the house :lol: Anyone else? (kidding about the helicopters..ha ha )

No server problems here, but as I look outside I do see a couple chem trails overhead :shock: lol

Just blame it on Bush , everything going on right NOW is being blamed on Him . Either that or you have been looking at Glenn Becks site and Acorn is messing with ya !! :D LOL

I had problem the other day. Posted a reply to a thread and it did'nt take. I did'nt bother trying to repost.

I have been getting quite a few "sever errors" too, usually when I try to post.

UtahRob said:
Just blame it on Bush , everything going on right NOW is being blamed on Him . Either that or you have been looking at Glenn Becks site and Acorn is messing with ya !! :D LOL

Ok I will blame it on Bush!

Lee 9 said:
I have been getting quite a few "sever errors" too, usually when I try to post.

yeah..same thing. I now copy and save a post before trying to submit..
I lost a couple like that. At least I know its not something going on at this end. thanks

UtahRob said:

:lol: :lol:

Back