300gr FPB

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbuff

Reaction score
300gr FPB's are out.Looks like Cabelas has them listed in there 2010 Shooting Cat.

I plan on getting some really soon for my NEF ML.

Steve

Wonder if they really have them...I just ordered a new rifle yesterday from them and they don't have it yet. Maybe in a month or so.

I just placed a order and was told they came in today but are selling fast.The gent told me I will have them within ten days...Can't wait to try them out.I wonder how they will shoot compared to 295gr PB...

Steve

I wish I would have known that!I was in the Maine store yesterday and bought a bunch of stuff including bullets and I didn't see them,coure I wasn't looking either.

nmaineron said:
I wish I would have known that!I was in the Maine store yesterday and bought a bunch of stuff including bullets and I didn't see them,coure I wasn't looking either.

The stores and catelog are normally two different entities.

I too will belooking for them. I love he 350s, but always thought they were a bit too big for deer here in Va. I hope to see some good range reports on this new bullet size. ;)

Back