I'm not a Glen Beck fan but.... this is scary!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
data grab

use the library, college or a friend computer :lol: 8)

This does not surprise me. Information is of great value. The more the Government knows of peoples personal lives, they easier those people are, to control.

Another good example. When the Patriot Act was first implemented under the Bush Administration, people accepted it because it was "in the National Interest", or so we were told. They would be looking for bad guys. It was a way for the Government to find, monitor, and access data from individuals and groups that meant to cause harm to America. All that was fine and good, until we later discovered some of the things actually being monitored, all in the name of National Security. People, corporations, and Government have seen the value of information on personal people and how they live. Its a new commodity that because of the Internet and computer age, we are going to see more and more things like this.

He's right, I would not click on that link. I am not going to that site, but it would be interesting to learn the true nature of what an individual might be in there for. Would that not be aimed at car dealerships?

Latest posts

Back