New (Modified) Accurate Molds #46-380M Test

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis1

Reaction score
My New Bullet Passed the Test
:lewis:
I was Confident in the Bullet, and The changes i made to it being for the Better. I have had a Small Tin of Jonathan’s “Frontiers Anti-Rust & Patch Lube” for quite awhile now, It worked REALLY well as a Patch lube for me with my Roundball Guns The Few times i tried it, when you get it Between your Fingers and Rub them together it gets SUPER SLICK, It’s Different than Anything Else i have ever tried, hard to Explain? I have been impressed with The texture from the Start, it got me to thinking that it might make a REALLY Good Cold weather Lube? It was 18 Degrees this Morning, a Perfect time to Test and See just how it would do? Here are those Results

[IMG]

When you can lay em in there like that at 100 PLUS Yards, especially with Open Sights, It means EVERYTHING is Right. The Bullet, the Lube, the Wad, And The Powder, It ALL PLAYED WELL Together
:lewis:

Great group and range report! Thanks for sharing your cold-weather results. :thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back