Spit needs some help>>>

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drain from jug goes outside the shop wall... I will eventually need to make a pit for it to seep away in...

Wife wouldn't let me rough in a toilet...she accused me of wanting to move out! Guess the shower may have tipped her over! :lol:

SANY0840.jpg

why not connect to that pipe with pvc and run it down hill into your garden or mulch area. Assuming you have those? If you done have a garden or mulch pile, dig a french drain to terminate the pvc line into

Just a little off topic spit but I was wondering how do you like the tipton gun vise? I was thinking about getting one like that, don't think it is worth 100.00 for the new one they have out with all the adjustments.

Oh, and maybe change the date on your camera :roll: :roll:

dphobby said:
Just a little off topic spit but I was wondering how do you like the tipton gun vise? I was thinking about getting one like that, don't think it is worth 100.00 for the new one they have out with all the adjustments.

Oh, and maybe change the date on your camera :roll: :roll:

Thanks for the camera date tip :lol:
The last deer i shot was in 2010.

I love the gun vise and don't miss all the adjustments as I don't need them.
If however, you have an AR they are great for cleaning that. Otherwise save tour money and buy bullets! 8)

spitpatch-

Just saw the pics, I really like your setup! Qucks question though. Is there a light or window in the rest room, or do you always have to leave the door open ? :lol:

younghunter_86 said:
spitpatch-

Just saw the pics, I really like your setup! Qucks question though. Is there a light or window in the rest room, or do you always have to leave the door open ? :lol:

Light in RR.....
But very tight. If you're a big guy you may find the water heater a little intimidating.

Patch -
I believe this belongs in General Topics and Humor, but since we're here, try wizzin in some 1440PC corncob. Let it mellow and then fling the cob in the woodburner.
Best regards - Cob

Thanks Critter....
Just received one in the mail...not quite like that but similar. Thanks

I will post pics when install is complete :)

The finished product!!
Complete with plumbed in drain line and flush system.

You're all invited to try it out....and shoot as well.

:lol: 8)

urinal1.jpg

urinal2.jpg

Looks great Spit! Do you think we need to start a "DIY" section? :lol:

frontier gander said:
Where the heck are the motion sensors that flush the toilet when i walk away?

if you have the know how, that would not be hard to make

Spit-

That is awsome! Just put a couple of the little, pink 'cupcakes" in the bottom and it will be better than Walmart. If you have a fridge in that shop of yours I think I would like to rent it as a vacation home for the weekend! :lol:

Latest posts

Back