Marriage

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman1

Reaction score
oldcouple.jpg

My outlook on marriage (a humorous side)

Marriage is a great institution. But then... who wants to be institutionalized?

No really, I envy all you married people. At night when your sitting there with your better half (why do they call it the better half? Never was that in my experience) holding hands and talking, or at least listening to her talk... I'm out drinking beer, and chasing anything I can catch till all hours of the night. Or watching anything I want on TV, running around the house in my underwear, and my toilet seat is always up guys and no one complains.

When I married my wife she was a vision to behold. Long black hair, a beautiful figure and she even had a delicate tattoo of a butterfly, put on her back just about her crack in honor of us. I had a chance to run into the old hag last week in a Wal Mart. That extra 50 pounds on her looks good... ya right! And that killer figure she had... died. Well at least got bigger and shifted. It was fascinating to see. As for the butter fly... it faded bad. It look more like a vulture circling a garbage dump.

But some day I want to be together with a fine woman again. So I might fly to Cancun Mexico next week for vacation. Them little gals down there can rock your world....

I am not bitter about marriage. Its divorce I hate. But then every woman should get a nice house and a car for free. :D

joke

hmmm . . . my mother-in-law won't talk to me anymore
I think you ought to send Saxman a box of bullets ofr that the..........ask him to start thinking about how tho get through to your wife??

Latest posts

Back