Its official

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRANDBOW

Reaction score
Check out the notice on Knights web site. Sounds good, can't wait.

I have never owned a Knight
I don't like the bolt action type ML's simply because I'm left handed,I know it's not such a big deal as with centerfire rifles but I just don't like them.
I looked at a rolling block one time and the thing was so heavy I didn't like it.
IMHO the vision was just plain ugly.
Looking forward to new options from knight :D

saxman1 said:
I have never owned a Knight
I don't like the bolt action type ML's simply because I'm left handed,I know it's not such a big deal as with centerfire rifles but I just don't like them.
I looked at a rolling block one time and the thing was so heavy I didn't like it.
IMHO the vision was just plain ugly.
Looking forward to new options from knight :D

Well actually they did offer the Bighorn which is similar to a LK93. Pretty much ambidextrous and pretty light.

I didnt care for the KRB either. It just didnt feel right to me.

Find a old LK93 if you dont mind a plunger gun. Out of all mine the LK is about the most fun to shoot and the design is simple. I have about $140 in mine including a nice peep sight.

Im already missing my WinApex though :( and i just got it blowby free too. :wall:

knight

saxmzn 1;
Of course its a big deal if you don't dig it. If you are not comfortable with what you have or what you are doing, how can you do your best. You are the only one who knows what is good for you. Satisfy your self. As far as the Rolling Block goes, I have one, and yes it is a bit heavy. It also gets a hell of a lot of blow back. One thing is for sure, it is a shooter, and I mean a shooter. accuracy is the only thing going for it. Have to wait to see what PI comes up with, but for now the Apex from CVA looks like a good bet, shootum L or R :p

Latest posts

Back