What happened to the International Blackpowder association??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

encoreguy

Reaction score
I had a 3 year subscription and have not seen an issue for awhile, web site does not work or phone number. From now on I will only get 1 year subscriptions! Blackpowder Hunter was a good magazine.

I spoke to Debra Bradbury looking for my spring issue and she told me they went out of business. She told me that most of the sponsors all decided to put all there focus on the TV. programs instead of small time publications. Go figure! I have never heard of a magazine going out of business, makes me really start to think that everything is just going to hell!

Joes said:
I spoke to Debra Bradbury looking for my spring issue and she told me they went out of business. She told me that most of the sponsors all decided to put all there focus on the TV. programs instead of small time publications. Go figure! I have never heard of a magazine going out of business, makes me really start to think that everything is just going to hell!

Sure would be nice for them to refund money for unfullfilled subscriptions!

Back