Knight disc +o-ring

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k

Reaction score
has anyone used an o-ring inside the red primer carrier to help seal blowback?busta maybe?....karl

karl,

Never tried one "inside" the FPJ, but have tried one on the front over the breech plug nipple. That one didn't help a bit IMO. You might be on to something using on inside? I will have to check out the fit with a few o-rings I have next time I get one of my Disc rifles out.

I never understood WHY they put such a big chamfer on the outside of that nipple? I think half of the flame blows right out the sides between the FPJ and the nipple.

If the seal was closer to the primer, it just might help. I'll let you know if there is something that would fit, and still allow it to function.

I was playing around with my new 1/20 disc the other day,the same cheap o-ring i use in the sidekick fit in the fpj and the bolt closed up nice but i have'nt been out to shoot it yet,can'nt hurt to try,thanks to you i might be gettin o-ring madness :lol: ....karl

Latest posts

Back