is this guy full of chit?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This moron must be zeroed at 25yds to get drop like that. my MPBR is 175yds zero at 150 260GR Nosler Part/130gr 777/3fg +-3" from 0-175. I guess I could shoot out to 350 using his method? NOT !!!!

Charlie

I think the guy is a troll... "Hodgkins 'lil 'lil" etc.

Stay tuned next he will demonstrate energy independence using acetone, duraflame logs, and a turkey fryer.

Flag this movie and put it as a dangerous act. Hopefully it will get pulled once i gets a certain number of flags against it.

If he was shooting smokeless powder why was there so much smoke floating across the frame? If this guy is doing what he said he is Darwin's theory of Evolution will make the human race a little smarter.

Thanks for the tip on the flag, I take care of that as soon as I post this.

I had to stop watching about half way through because I don't have any waders. Does it get better toward the end? If so I guess I'll go buy some.

He is full of CHIT! I can't believe that he ever lived past 10. What he is recommending is CRAZY.

What a MORON!

He had a long range slug shooting clip also, but i already wasted 10 minutes of my life that I'll never get back watching this one.

Someone needs to pull them clips, before this IDIOT gets someone killed.

Ya I couldnt resist and just had to watch the long range slug gun.Oh My!!Mossberg 500 smoothbore open sights and 2 3/4" cheapo(his words not mine)slugs at 237 yds.He hit a 5 gallon bucket twice.And that wasnt 237 yds.Im glad this guy lives in Michigan and not Missouri.Why does stupid spread like wildfire?

I think he deleted all responses. :lol: :lol:

I was even polite. :wink:

Adding comments has been disabled for this video.

I had to flag him though. That advice he is giving is dangerous.

i posted a comment on a different vid by the same dude- imploring him nicely to remove the vid of the ML- i got a response complete with profanity and personal insults. anyone reading this please go to the vid and flag it as dangerous!

Back