just want to say thank you.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefly

Reaction score
ok guys i just want to say thank you to a bunch of you guys on here, i dont want to say names as i dont want to leave anyone out that has helped me to this point. well tomorow the 30th will be my first black powder hunt where its all on me with my own equipment. over the last almost a year you guys got me from just shootin someone elses gun hear and there at the range to being full blown addict and now black powder hunter, i have learned so much from you guys that i've been able to help a little bit with others and that feels good too, well in the morning i have a stand set on a great fl. buck that will go easy 110-120 in fl thats a great deer and a super one for my area, its a public land hunt limited draw and only 3 day hunt, i'm very confident in my gun and am more comfortable with it than any other guns i own now! i will post on sun night or mon night on my hunt results. but like i said i wanted to say thank you. like i also said i dont want to leave anyone out but you know who you are. :yeah:

Go get'um Horsefly!!

Please be safe in and out of your stand, wear a safety harness :wink:

Have fun and make some great memories :yeah: :D

Good luck on your hunt. I have hunted some public land in Florida and a 110-120 is a great buck especially if you are hunting around Volusia county. I have been trying to get this eight pointer during bow season but will break out the Knight Saturday morning.

Latest posts

Back