Hog Hunt attendees....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the call

Just stand out ere' and start calling soooooooeeeeee and then cock yur weapon!! Have a great time, I am jealous!!!

It should be a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll definitely have my camera and will post lots of pics when I get back home.

SWThomas said:
It should be a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll definitely have my camera and will post lots of pics when I get back home.

don't forget the BARNES

black powder said:
SWThomas said:

don't forget the BARNES

For sure! :D

big6x6

Dang! it is terrible to be this far away and broke! I would love to go on this trip..

Uall have a great one!

Good luck to all of you. Be safe. Some of them hogs can be down right nasty. So shoot them good and tight.

sabotloader said:
big6x6

Dang! it is terrible to be this far away and broke! I would love to go on this trip..

Uall have a great one!

I'll loan you $20.00! :lol:

big6x6

Lets see $20 and gas is $2.17 here and I drive a v10 F-250 and get 12/13 MPG... so I kin git 119 miles from here to there - course I caint git back...

I really do hope you guys have great weather and a real blast hunting + great discussions in the group... Just listening to the stories would be worth the trip...

Put one of dem 54's round balls where it will do d mose goot!!!

Oh! and pictures - lots of pictures...

I forgot how gorgeous TN is! I stopped in Kodak for the evening. I'm posting this from my phone. I'll drive the remaining 100 miles tomorrow.

They have a really nice Bass Pro Shops here. But their ML section sucks. They do have a Bone Collector Triumph though and I molested it a little. :D

have fun fellas, but try not to have to many cocktails and tell to many stories so you can still get your butts outa bed in the mornin :wink:

Back