My bike leans to the right...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"My bike leans to the right... ???" Your dad said when you were little you fell off your trike landing on your left side banging your head many times ! Maybe your over correcting .... 😄..😅..🤣..

The guy I got it off of has more. I just ordered an adjustable hang crank corn mill to try out. If anything, I'll turn it to powder and then use alcohol to form some balls and then use a mesh screen and slice off some 2fg size granules.

My brother and I processed 4 1/2lbs of 2fg today. We have plenty of 3fg and 4fg but will process that later when we can build some larger screen shakers.
99132004_10157670844127875_1758666537935306752_o.jpg

"My bike leans to the right... ???" Your dad said when you were little you fell off your trike landing on your left side banging your head many times ! Maybe your over correcting .... 😄..😅..🤣..
Actually Jonathan's mother asked me when we went to pick up his first dirt bike, "what father buys his 5 year old son a dirt bike"? I could only answer: "Me"? Yeah, he's been riding since he was 5:cheers::cheers:🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️

So i turned over 2lbs to my buddy that gave me the powder. He took 1st place with it at rendezvous shooting this powder after i processed it and screened it to 2fg. Im still finishing up the other 12lbs left to process.

and here i thought i was cool by mixing and corning my own! 10lbs made and finished. netted 6 lbs of ffg. 2lbs fffg and 2lbs of ffffg {by my eye}. my flint lock loves my fffg for a main charge and the ffffg really shines in the pan.
the satisfaction of making my own powder , casting my own balls. and making my own caps for my percussion locks is tremendous.

Latest posts

Back