Knight Revolution&BH-209

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesheba

Reaction score
A friend has this Knight model and is considering a switch to BH-209.Has this powder worked out with the Revolution? It uses the red primer carrier.

You may want to have your friend check http://www.knightrifles.com/ and see if his rifle falls under the Revolution recall.

I don't own a Revolution, but I have been able to make BH209 fire reliably in two other models of Knight Rifles with the red FPJ and the concave breech plug.

Previous posts seem to indicate the revolution and BH-209 have not been a reliable combination.Is there a modification to the breech plug one can make or a replacement plug available that works???

jesheba said:
Previous posts seem to indicate the revolution and BH-209 have not been a reliable combination.Is there a modification to the breech plug one can make or a replacement plug available that works???

I just picked one up for a song {Knight Revolution II } and am wondering the same thing. Anyone have any ideas?

Latest posts

Back