Quantcast

My bike leans to the right...

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

Buck Conner

Staff member
FML Supporter
"My bike leans to the right... ???" Your dad said when you were little you fell off your trike landing on your left side banging your head many times ! Maybe your over correcting .... πŸ˜„..πŸ˜…..🀣..

FrontierGander

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The guy I got it off of has more. I just ordered an adjustable hang crank corn mill to try out. If anything, I'll turn it to powder and then use alcohol to form some balls and then use a mesh screen and slice off some 2fg size granules.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
"My bike leans to the right... ???" Your dad said when you were little you fell off your trike landing on your left side banging your head many times ! Maybe your over correcting .... πŸ˜„..πŸ˜…..🀣..
Actually Jonathan's mother asked me when we went to pick up his first dirt bike, "what father buys his 5 year old son a dirt bike"? I could only answer: "Me"? Yeah, he's been riding since he was 5:cheers::cheers:πŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸš΄β€β™‚οΈπŸš΄β€β™‚οΈ

FrontierGander

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
So i turned over 2lbs to my buddy that gave me the powder. He took 1st place with it at rendezvous shooting this powder after i processed it and screened it to 2fg. Im still finishing up the other 12lbs left to process.

Latest posts