Disc Extreme or Omega?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would choose Disc Elite Contour .This is the most accurate and trouble free.
Taureau noir :D

I would also choose the Knight. The non-fpj conversion is a good idea as well, but I would call Knight and see about getting an extra breech plug or two for the conversion system. The one that comes in the conversion will fail you someday - they all do.

Underclocked said:
I would also choose the Knight. The non-fpj conversion is a good idea as well, but I would call Knight and see about getting an extra breech plug or two for the conversion system. The one that comes in the conversion will fail you someday - they all do.

Good point UC. I don't know what Knight charges for just the plug, but they want $40 for the conversion. I can buy the conversion for $26 elsewhere, so that is how I bought mine. I would imagine they would want around $25 for just the plug alone at Knight, but don't know for sure. I may end up with several extra bolt adapters over my lifetime, but If someone was to make an aftermarket plug, they might come in handy.

I have had a thompson and they good. I find my knight elite a very accurate and quality ML. I vote for knight

Back