KNIGHT HAS BEEN BOUGHT!!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope they don't start cutting corners or quality to make more money. :(

I sure hope this comes to be true. My mk85 needs a new "safe" buddy.

A Disc based 54-150 with a 1-24 or 1-26 inch twist setup to shoot .475 and .500 bullets over 325gr+. :D :twisted:

With the Ultimate slam bolt and breach plug of course. :D

I spoke to a women in customer service today it is true they were bought. She said they would start sending a newsletter to anyone interested on when they would start producing muzzleloaders again she said it would be very soon. Give them a call. Great news. :D

Any guess on who the buyers might be?

Same group that owns Remington,Marlin etc?

Chocdog

choc-dog said:
Any guess on who the buyers might be?

Same group that owns Remington,Marlin etc?

Chocdog

Thats my guess and my Knight friend wont say yet. :D

It makes sense if you think about it. Owning Rem and Barnes, now they have a grade A ML company.

I promised I wouldn't say much, but it is not a current firearm manufacturer.

Spitpatch said:
I promised I wouldn't say much, but it is not a current firearm manufacturer.

Current being the key word.

I tossed out a name that fits that description and only got a chuckle. I wont elaborate but if it is the name i mentioned, i think it may have potential and surprise the hell out of everyone.

BTW their website is changing right now, so something has happened. All orders now are call only. The online order feature is down.

I ordered a bunch of stuff the day i got my news so i know i have a wait but at least i got in on some great deals.

Thanks again Sam and Al , im loving this LK-93!!

I wonder if they will continue the old product line or start a new one. I'm still activly looking for a LRH and would love to buy a new one from an old company with new life and support the economy.

Hornet22savage said:
I wonder if they will continue the old product line or start a new one. I'm still activly looking for a LRH and would love to buy a new one from an old company with new life and support the economy.

My guess is they might offer a value oriented break action (Vision or Shadow) but the main line will be back to the Extreme/Elite bolt designs.

Strictly a guess with no info to back it up other than i know the Ultimate Slam is high on the list.

I read that the KPI has a lot of blowback.How did you solve the problem?
Moose1

Don't have the ML barrel yet! .243 and 30-06! But I've heard the opposite that they don't have much if any Blow back with the new BP I think the 1st one they had did have some issues.

That is 100% no BS excellent news. The fact we enjoy having inline MLs today is IMHO due almost entirely to Tony Knight and the Knight ML company.

I always felt 100% for certain that if Knight had made their bolt action inlines back when I bought my Encore, I would have bought the Knight instead, I am such a sucker for bolt action hunting rifles.

Back