Best Place to buy a CVA Apex

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldelkhunter

Reaction score
Hello, in the market for a CVA Apex muzzleloader. I would like some ideas on best place to buy one. Thanks

I don't think so!

Cabela's has centerfire Apex models but I can no reference to an Apex muzzleloader on the Cabela's site.

Re: I don't think so!

bluedog said:
Cabela's has centerfire Apex models but I can no reference to an Apex muzzleloader on the Cabela's site.
They sell the Apex .50 cal Bergara barrel. Im sure they can get the Apex set up as a muzzleloader. I would give them a call.

Thanks for all the replies...I went thru so many dealers that have them on backorder that it is ridiculous. I finally found a dealer that has one and I put my mitts on it immediately. :lol:

apex

i called cva and they told me you can order the gun frame and the old barrel w/o the no tool required breach plug but you cant get the barrel with the new breach plug until june.

and that dealer was........?

After I pickup the gun this Saturday I will post name and number. Need to go for a one hour ride each way in the country on Saturday :D

i called cva and they told me you can order the gun frame and the old barrel w/o the no tool required breach plug but you cant get the barrel with the new breach plug until june.

Just checked with the dealer and he has the old fashioned speed breach................. :wall:

Ok no Saturday ride

Latest posts

Back