Knight's Extreme Ultimate Slam

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlV

Reaction score
Might be old news on here, but I e-mailed Knight Rifles asking about when the Ultimate Slam might be availiable and what the MSRP might be.

Here's what I got back:

We are hoping for early summer. As far as MSRP that has yet to be determined. Thank you, check back in a few weeks and we may have some more updated information.

I was going to buy a Savage 10ML but simply cannot justify the $650 for the camo stocked, stainless steel bbl rifle.

I'm hoping the Super Slam will live up to the hype I've read about it and be more reasonably priced.

Any of you guys have any more inside scoop on this rifle?

I'm sure it will be very nice... I'm guessing the price will be $450-$480 for the SS/black.

Did you see the pics on Toby's site ? BTW he added the second article about it.

The dimensions of the new breech plug would seem to work better than the convex plug with BH209... the flash channel is enlarged to .038 and the powder end is concave with a 1/8" diameter counter sunk hole to the flash hole.

Hard to tell... but from the pics..the bolt looked similar to the NFPJ one... except the adapter part is now machined in.. intregal to the bolt. And I still see the slot on the closed bolt... I thought the primer was supposed to be totally enclosed. I hope I'm wrong. :(

Back