Shockwaves $7 at Wally World

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have two of them,1 black/blue Optima for $197, 1 camo/Nickle/T hole Optima for $225, 1 CVA Wolf camo/nickle for $200

im gonna get a wolf one of these years. I went to dicks sporting goods a couple years back, on sale for $80. Worthless place to do business as no one is ever around to help you.

To hawki: The bullets I saw were .40 in 200 grain but they are gone from my local store.

Shock Wave Bonded.....$7 a box bought 15....T/C power rods $9 bought 3
T/C bullet starter $4 bought 3. Giving away a few as xmas presents. No powder is sold at my Walley world. Also they have a Omega(stainless-black) thats down to $225, gonna wait till it gets a little lower

Walmart in my area had shockwaves for $13, that's as low as they got. Went back the next day to get some and they were wiped out.

I checked 3 stores around here. Nothing left but cleaning jags and one of the ripcord loaders. I lucked out a few years ago and got a good amount of Pyro powder and Shockwaves. I would like to have got a box or two of pellets. Maybe next year.

Now the rifles are going way down.
That Wolf,camo,nickle is looking good at just over $100
They have a sweet omega as well

Back