Anyone have a knight with a bad barrel?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess they are from the disc series anyway. Couldn't find what they are takeoffs from!

They are cut off from Disc rifles that have been rejected by the factory for reasons that do not involve the barrel itself. Since there is no separate receiver on a Disc rifle, they have sawn the barrel off just forward of the priming port. You would be getting a good servicable barrel, but would have to have a receiver of some sort to mount it on. It would not be possible to reuse it on another Knight rifle.

I called them too, and concur with wildhobbybobby. Cut means what it says. :cry:

DANG! I thought I was going to be able to get a blemmed 1:20 .45 cal barrel for the Disc. They would all be excellent barrels to thread into a receiver.

They said length was 22"-26" so I was figuring not all were cut. I didn't think knight used a barrel longer than 26". Oh well, now we know!!

fisher2072,

The Knight Disc rifles are a one piece barreled receiver, the actual barrels are 22" and 26", they just cut the receiver part off.

Didn't know that, i've never owned a knight. Wonder how hard it would be to set up one of these stainless barrels on an omega!! Especially if they had the Fluted LRH Barrel!! I'm Dreaming Again!!

No, the Knights that I have owned have all been outstanding with regard to the barrel.

Latest posts

Back