Bergara Barrels Question

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alaskan Hunter

Reaction score
I am thinking about picking up a .45 caliber muzzleloader barrel for my TC pro-hunter. I can still find the TC barrel but it has been discontinued. Bergara has a drop in that will also work. The Bergara is less expensive but is it a better value? Are the Bergara barrels all they are hyped up to be?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Alaskan Hunter

go to www.bellmtcs.com

I have the bergara barrel on my CVA Accura and its a superb barrel. The bore shines like a mirror on mine.

You should learn quite a bit from that website on the bergara barrel.

In a word, "YES"

Are the Bergara barrels all they are hyped up to be?

I agree with FG....... Yes I really like my Acurra. I have the stainless steel barrel. That sucker is very accccurrrrrate!

If it matters, their ML barrels don't have a extractor or provisions for one, but it hasn't been a problem in the couple I played with.

Al in Mi said:
If it matters, their ML barrels don't have a extractor or provisions for one, but it hasn't been a problem in the couple I played with.

I have heard the barrels they make for the TC's have a different style plug than the TC,...there is some type of patent involved. Far as accuracy and quality...& satisfied customers...heard nothing but good.

Back