Long Interesting Article (if nothing else) for those that can get through it .

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I'm not endorsing this article, or the premise that America has permanently lost it's standing in the world (that's for people alot smarter than me to determine), this is a very interesting article none-the-less

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...id-19-end-of-american-era-wade-davis-1038206/
I read the whole article. And as Rolling Stone has and always will be a left wing media. I noticed quite amazingly that the article again blamed everything that is wrong with America on TRUMP and THE RIGHT! Wow, there was a surprise! But , never mentioned the fact that those like Pelosi, Shumer, Waters, Schiff, Kenedy, "BIDEN", people who have been in Washington for 30 to 50+ years have never corrected the problems that they blame Trump for.

They piss and moan about the Chinese Flu, yet there still is no cure for the other flu series in the world, no cure for the common cold, and these kill hundreds of thousand and in to the millions every year. Yet we shut down the Country for the CF. States devastated the life savings of not only the working class, but also the retired. Those working to provide for their families where not unemployed, they were told that they couldn't work, they were not essential, just like businesses were told, they were not essential. The workers of this Country are losing not just their savings, they lost the means to provide for their families.

This is not political flu. But the left took advantage of a possible crisi and used it to frighten half of this Countries population. Even if Biden and the Communist Democrats win, this control of the people and manipulation of the people will not end. "YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE BEGINNING OF THIS RODEO."

Latest posts

Back