Vortex scopes

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batchief909

Reaction score
I see that these scopes are getting rave reviews. Anyone have any experience with this line?? If they're as good as the reviews state....they are priced pretty darn good!

I am interested to say if anyone has anything good/bad to say also. I am looking at their Crossfire scope that comes with the lifetime warranty. $115 isn't a bad price at all!

best scope for the money I've ever bought. I had the Crossfire and upgraded to the 6.5x20x50 Viper.
What s scope!
What a company!
What customer service!
What a Warranty!

Scope is easily adjusted... Very repeatable...Go anywhere with the turrets and back to zero, and it is still dead on.
Works for me...
My first Vortex was the Crossfire and it arrived defective.
They were on it right away and a new scope arrived in two days!

Thats funny you asked about the vortexes, i have been reading about them until my eyes hurt :shock: If i dont end up getting another scope i want i will be getting a vortex

The Crossfire could not be focused...it was cloudy and blurry.
Not terrible , but when the power was put to it it could not be focused.
That was easier to handle than if it was borderline. If it was borderline.... that would make me nervous.

It was obvious that it was bad, right from the start.
Slipped through QC.
I have heard great things of the Crossfire...If I hadn't upgraded I would have just let them replace it. Great people to do business with. They just want you happy. If you are not happy....return it. ...or upgrade. they can really look after your needs.
I was very impressed.

Back