speed loaders

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UtahRob

Reaction score
I don't know why i didn't use these before . I bought them at close out for 2.00 each at Wal Mart 3 years ago , but ended up never using pellets, but they will work great for powder also , The .25 acp brass fits perfectly in the rubber . What i really like is everything stays together. I put one in the side pouch with a spin Jag, on the butt stock of my Encore .

speedloaders_MG_4145.jpg

They're great!

I cut my tubes down so they just hold 2 bullets and the 100 grains of loose and wear one around my neck. I got the little red block to hold my extra .25ACPs. You got a good deal, I paid around $9 for mine.

Honestly, I don't care for these type of speed loaders! I found the tubes come out of the holder too easily in my handling of them. I much prefer Lane's tubes. Just my opinion; they may work well for you.

These suckers are tight , no way the tubes are going to pop out . I do want to cut them down tough .

some one needs to make one with a spout for these shakey hands

Im not a real big fan of those. I have a couple that i bought for Powerbelts but i just think they are to bulky and get in my way a lot. Not to mention getting snagged on brush.

Im going to go get them down out of the attic and cut them down in size, maybe that will help!

frontier gander said:
Im not a real big fan of those. I have a couple that i bought for Powerbelts but i just think they are to bulky and get in my way a lot. Not to mention getting snagged on brush.

Im going to go get them down out of the attic and cut them down in size, maybe that will help!

I would not hand one around my neck , I now for sure i would hand myself !!

I did cut mine off by 2'' and put one on the pouch on the side of my encore and two i a fanny pack .

Latest posts

Back