Lee reloading die issue - Fixed

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
My brother bought the reloading dies ( lee brand ) off ebay for his 4570. The issue, every time he would send the case up the die, a loud screeching sound happened and the case came out scratches to hell and back. He looked through it and found it was really rough and had grooves in it, like they did not hone it out after machining. Rather than send it back to the ebay seller, he printed out the RMA sheet, fill it out and sent it back to Lee. A week later, a new set came back in perfect working order.

Thumbs up for Lee. :Red tup:

I lost part of Lee scale when my RV was totaled by a tornado in East  Texas - called Lee for parts - they had me send base (only part I could find out in pasture) - they sent me a new one at no charge

Lee is one of the best companies to deal with. I was told they would have replaced my priming tool when it broke.  I told them no way. I had used it for 1k's of rounds. It worked and did it job better than any I had tried and was not expensive. I was GLAD to buy a new one. I love Lee products. I love my Lee dies for my 45acp. Especially the crimp die. I gave my Lee Challenger press to my son to get started. Still going strong. I have many different brands of reloading equipment but I feel even if I only used Lee I would have chosen well.

I have only used lee from My 1st Challenger, to my 3 hole LEE, When I ordered my Challenger I also order my first 3 die sets, 9mm .40S/w and .45 acp have done 1000`s if not close to 10s of each, encountered only one hiccup so to speak, .380 in my early days of range digging, now like most I can spot the difference before I pick it up.

Latest posts

Back