Thank You, prayers for my sister.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORVAIR

Reaction score
Just before Christmas I had asked for prayers for my sister regarding cancer that had started as breast cancer and spread into her brain.
My sister passed away wed. Jan. 9. I just wanted to thank each of you for the prayers and kind words that each of you conveyed.
Your words of encouragement were sincerely appreciated and I know that God answered your prayers for my sister and our family.

I was able to discuss your words and thoughts with my sister when she was still able to speak and think clearly and she was very thankfull!

You all are a great bunch of guys and I consider each of you as a friend and brother in Christ. Thanks again and God Bless each of you.

Jack Ingle

My deepest sympathies to you and your family at this time. I hope all of you the very best at this most traumatic time.

Corvair, God bless you and your family at this time of grief... I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your sister. May God be with you and your family in your time of sorrow.

Corvair,
You are a very special guy, who loves his sister very much. Your words touch me to tears. I am proud to call you my friend and may gods blessings be with you and your family during this tough time. Gods love is boundless to those that look to him and his mercy to us all is greater than we know.

Spit

Corvair

Just read about the passing of your sister , So very sorry Brother Prayers are still with you my freind !!!! God has blessed you and your sister with such a tight bond that nothing will ever take from you .

Sorry to hear of your loss Jack. God bless you, your family and friends.

Latest posts

Back