Last catch of the season...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty1

Reaction score
8l5yOXD.jpg

I “caught” this picture yesterday as I headed back to the launch site for the last time this year. You won’t see any fish pictures here or discussion of take, gear or methods. It was time for me to reflect back on what I learned fishing this year and what I need to improve upon next year. Hope you enjoy the view as I do.

Time to get ready for hunting season.:)

8l5yOXD.jpg

I “caught” this picture yesterday as I headed back to the launch site for the last time this year. You won’t see any fish pictures here or discussion of take, gear or methods. It was time for me to reflect back on what I learned fishing this year and what I need to improve upon next year. Hope you enjoy the view as I do.

Time to get ready for hunting season.:)
That's not only a beautiful area to fish, looks like some great hunting to be done there.

That's not only a beautiful area to fish, looks like some great hunting to be done there.
The water body pictured is a public water supply with an expansive undeveloped watershed. Deer hunting is allowed for watershed management but is strictly regulated for obvious reasons. Some real whitetail trophies have been taken from this area.

Back