Labeling and such

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drax05

Reaction score
Just a quick note, with a little humor, my wife hollered out a while ago to "come into the kitchen, NOW!" So I did. Appears she pulled out what she thought was a jar of mayonnaise from back of the fridge, and went to spread it on a sandwich, noticing it wasn't "quit right" she called me...... well it appears I have to find another spot to store my quart jar of rendered bear fat........Sgt. Pop

Just a quick note, with a little humor, my wife hollered out a while ago to "come into the kitchen, NOW!" So I did. Appears she pulled out what she thought was a jar of mayonnaise from back of the fridge, and went to spread it on a sandwich, noticing it wasn't "quit right" she called me...... well it appears I have to find another spot to store my quart jar of rendered bear fat........Sgt. Pop
Well...... put it in smaller 1/2 pint jars, wrote on the lids "BEAR Grease" and put them in the barn fridge. where I keep my beer and seed, where it apparently should have been..........Been married 53years, kind of not wanting to find another one, took me 20 years just to train her she'd be a widow from middle of November to end of January when deer season is over here, but then turkey starts right after.............

Bear fat wouldn't hurt her, tell her you made some new jelly you read about. "Eat it dear, it will stick to your ribs" .. :coffee:

Gee, I wish I had a barn! And enough land to warrant having a barn....

~WH~

Back