CVA Accura Trigger

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Mike

Reaction score
I've handled and shot a friends Accura and have found the trigger pull to be a little too light for me. I don't think it's adjustable, either. Wearing gloves when shooting might make it even more problematic. Does anyone have any thoughts :?: The trigger on my Optima Pro is a little heavier.

Mike

Contact CVA Customer Service, they will have you send it back in to adjust the trigger to your specs, and probably for free.... :wink:

I favor lighter triggers and find the Accura's trigger to be excellent. Hoping the Apex trigger will be as good or better.

lane, did I say that? :D Just hoping they didn't lose anything in the Apex design that the Accura does so well.

The trigger pull on my Accura is great for me...

I am one of those who does not like to shoot with a glove over my trigger finger.... hence why in my youth growing up in Alaska, my parents went BALLISTIC when I cut the trigger finger of my NEW gloves to open it up... I figured at least my Dad would understand! Nope! Something about the price and my life expectancy being correlated... now-a-days they make 'em like that... would that help you also?

Underclocked said:
I favor lighter triggers and find the Accura's trigger to be excellent. Hoping the Apex trigger will be as good or better.

The Apex trigger is adjustable, and much better according to the Tech at BPI.

Latest posts

Back