Knight Rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveA37

Reaction score
I,m new here and have a question.............

I recently won a new Knight rifle at a local banquet. When reading the booklet that cam with the gun, it mentions to view the included dvd on "Safety Rules" that came with the rifle. WHAT DVD? None came with the gun and our Chapter chairman opened the box himself infront of me. NO VIDEO then or now. Consequently, I sent an email to Knight asking if they would send me the video. Here is the reply I received.........

"Dave, You can purchase the DVD for 5.99 + tax and shipping. Phone 1-800-696-1703 ext 2101
(Name removed by me)
Knight Rifles Customer Service"

Now, when you sell something and refer your customers to read their intended instructions (safety or otherwise), you should provide those instruction @ NOT CHARGE FOR THEM.

There, I am off my soap box for now.

Anybody got a spare DVD on Knight rifles? I'm not a cheapskate and even though I did win the rifle, I would rather pay one of you for it than give Knight the pleasure. Am I wrong? What if they forgot to include the barrel, would I have to pay for that too? :x

DaveA37

That's disappointing. I'm sure you could find the information online for it, or just ignore it all together and get the knight fans here to impart their knowledge with you.

rifle

call, email is nice but it is too easy to get out of something or respond negatively w/it. Call and put the sweet talk on them

Pm me with your address....I have a few...I'll send to you no charge!

Latest posts

Back