Just closed a deal on something I really need .. another gun

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patocazador

Reaction score
I bought this off of a classified on-line. CVA, Armi San Marco, O/U .50 cal. It comes with a peep sight added.

cva_o-10.jpg

cva_o-11.jpg

cva_o-12.jpg

I think I got a good deal. I paid $200 shipped. 

I hope to get it by Friday. I still have at least 2 muzzleload hunts this season. It will be nice to have 2 shots just in case.

Im pretty sure Bob need never entered into that decision.

I just got an email with a tracking number. UPS will deliver it on Friday.

I hope it's as nice as I think it is. :Laughing blue:

I was curious to know how much is added to the weight of a rifle with 2 barrels. Having 2 shots available would be very enticing.
Ron

My 2 SxS shotguns aren't very heavy but shotgun barrels are thinner than rifle barrels.

RonC said:
I was curious to know how much is added to the weight of a rifle with 2 barrels. Having 2 shots available would be very enticing.
Ron
 Not legal in CO or UT for muzzleloading hunting Ron.

I didn't get it today. UPS said my address was wrong. They've only been delivering here for 41 yrs.

To top it off, I missed a coyote today. I shot right over his head at 75 yards .. downhill.  :thumb down:

Dont have a clue as to the weight on the over and under, but my Pedersoli Kodiak 58 cal sxs weighs 11 lbs and my 72 cal sxs Safari Express weighs 12.5 the extra barrel does add weight.

Back