Guess who's going to be a grandpa,,,,again,,,,,again

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAF

Reaction score
It's been just over 13 months since my son and daughter in law presented us with a beautiful grandaughter. A couple of months ago they told us there was another one on the way. That was great. A couple of days ago my son phone us at the cabin to tell us that they just got home from having an ultra sound. The doctor told them that the BABIES were fine :shock: . They're in shock and grandma and I were a little surprised but there are twins on my wifes side so she said it's here fault :wink: . Now were excited. It's a little overwhelming for the kids and it's going to mean some extra work, but WHAT A BLESSING.

RAF said:
The doctor told them that the BABIES were fine :shock: . They're in shock and grandma and I were a little surprised but there are twins on my wifes side so she said it's here fault :wink: . Now were excited. It's a little overwhelming for the kids and it's going to mean some extra work, but WHAT A BLESSING.

Congratulations. I know the feeling. My oldest daughter was 13 months old when we had twins born. Twins are twice the fun, diapers, bottles and everything else, but I don't recommend them more than once in a lifetime. :)

Latest posts

Back