Broken Part on my Hawken

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panhandle

Reaction score
Today when shooting my new Hawken I bumped the hammer when it was in the half cocked position on my shooting bench. The tip of the [sear?], not sure what part it is was broken off. It will not stay in the half cocked or fully cocked position. My question is what is the quickest way to get parts or get it fixed. I'd rather just get the part; it's a quick fix. This was only my second trip out with this new rifle. :oops:
Thanks guys for any info....Zen

Hawken007.jpg

renagade

Call TC and send the same pic to them. Maby they will send the part. Being safety related I am betting they will want the lock or perhaps the whole gun
Wayles

i would send the lock back to T/C, and i think they will probably repair it free of charge

Wayne/N8dawg
I figured I"d have to send it to TC....Was hoping that I could get the part in another place.

Wayne.... How's things going.....Doing any shooting or Turkey hunting?
Zen

Thanks guys.....

I went ahead and ordered a sear from RMCS along with a few other items. I'll have it up and shooting by the end of the week. :D
Zen

I have sent broken parts to T/C. They have always fixed or replaced the parts fast and for free. They even paid shippping. Can't beat that.

Latest posts

Back