Knight's Extreme Utlimate Slam not being released until 2010

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your killin me Chuck, is this rumor or something you heard from Knight?

Critter said:

Without saying anything specific let's look around...

Cabelas inline webpage-
CVA- 14 ads/models
Traditions- 8 muzzleloader ads/models
T/C- 7 ads/models
Savage- 1 ad/model
Lyman- 1 ad/model
Knight- 1 ad/model and it's a SHADOW! :roll:

Midsouth .50cal inline webpage-
T/C- practically any model you can think of!
CVA- as above
Traditions- as above
Savage- as above
Lyman- as above
knight- one model offered, a REVOLUTION! :roll:

Anyone getting in line to purchase a Knight Shadow or Revolution?

Does anyone think Knight is selling THAT MANY muzzleloaders at ALL?

How CAN they? NO company can stay alive without sales.

I agree with you big, I've seen the writing on the wall for a few years now. I was just wondering if you had some insider knowledge us common folk didn't have. :D I was hoping they would turn things around, but it doesn't look good. Watch any of the hunting show and 99% of the people are using a T/C, .5% a CVA and the other .5% Knight. People buy what they see.

It's a shame if this is true. I was reading an article in a hunting mag about the EUS and it sounded pretty awesome.

The update claims it's due to the current economy, but that it is just a delay in the release date...like I said, we'll have to wait and see.

big6x6 said:
Critter said:

Without saying anything specific let's look around...

Cabelas inline webpage-
CVA- 14 ads/models
Traditions- 8 muzzleloader ads/models
T/C- 7 ads/models
Savage- 1 ad/model
Lyman- 1 ad/model
Knight- 1 ad/model and it's a SHADOW! :roll:

Midsouth .50cal inline webpage-
T/C- practically any model you can think of!
CVA- as above
Traditions- as above
Savage- as above
Lyman- as above
knight- one model offered, a REVOLUTION! :roll:

Anyone getting in line to purchase a Knight Shadow or Revolution?

Does anyone think Knight is selling THAT MANY muzzleloaders at ALL?

How CAN they? NO company can stay alive without sales.

Did they owe Wakeman any money?? :shock: :roll: :lol:

not surprized at all ..people run down to WALLMART and buy cheap bargain muzzleloaders ..[$ 29 for a spare barrel from CVA ] how do you expect KNIGHT to compete with that ,and that is only the tip of the iceberg .save a job and buy MADE IN USA only ..sorry if i ruffled some feathers but that is what it all boils down to ...

tc seems to sell their $800 rifles pretty good. Knights problem is they always have one foot in the hole and no new tech rifle designs. KRB faze only lasted a handful of months before it dwindled down to zip.

black powder said:
not surprized at all ..people run down to WALLMART and buy cheap bargain muzzleloaders ..[$ 29 for a spare barrel from CVA ] how do you expect KNIGHT to compete with that ,and that is only the tip of the iceberg .save a job and buy MADE IN USA only ..sorry if i ruffled some feathers but that is what it all boils down to ...

No offense to you but it irks me when I hear hypocritical stuff like that. I bet you $100 I could pick out 50 things that aren't made in America within 30 seconds of entering your home. People don't realize how much stuff they buy that wasn't made here. You can only "Buy American" to a certain extent.

black powder, where did you say your browning was made at?? All I'm saying here is that we all are guilty and none are without some blame

rjhans53 said:
black powder, where did you say your browning was made at?? All I'm saying here is that we all are guilty and none are without some blame

my BROWNING was MADE IN JAPAN ...and yes we are all guilty if our economy is going downhill ..the name of the game is GREED

Batchief909 said:
I'll take ya up on that bet. 8) :wink:

So you're actually under the delusion that every single item in your residence is made in America??? If so, please pass whatever you're smoking. But I think you were joking....

I called Knight Customer Service this morning and yeaterday morning and got the message: "Due to unusually high call volume, we are unable to take your call....etc". They must be busy doing something. Kinda wish they'd pick up the phone. Also left an email.
I'd hate to see 'em fold. Maybe Green Mountain will start making barrels for another company. I'm rambling. Have a nice day.

Back