New Accura

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tOSUSteve

Reaction score
Received my Accura today from Cabela's. Was debating on waiting for the V2, but couldn't pass up on the deal.

Now shopping for scope mount & scope. Hope to get out next weekend & bust some paper.

Congratulations.

It really is a great gun. Its the first CVA i was totally crazy about. Others were good but the Accura is so much better.

they are a good shooting rifle. Just getting mine ready to go out shooting in the snow. Got to practice hunting situations!

I went with the EABCO mount and a Nikon Omega scope. I like this set up. I might have to buy another rifle for my son if this sale continues for awhile.

frontier gander, what scope mount/rings do you have on your accura? Racklover, I see that eabco has a mount for the Optima/Kodiak, does that fit the accura as well?

:D :) 8)

CONGRATS on that purchase of that ACCURA :!: :!: :!: Great gun :!: :!: You'll see :!: :!: Got 2 does with my bl/blue this past season. Any questions on powder, primers or bullets, send me a PM and I would be happy to help out :!: :!:

Yes the eabco base for the Optima and Kodiak does fit the Accura I put one on mine

tOSUSteve said:
frontier gander, what scope mount/rings do you have on your accura? Racklover, I see that eabco has a mount for the Optima/Kodiak, does that fit the accura as well?

TC Gorilla Mounts/Rings and a Bushnell Sportsman 3-9x30.
Accurasnow245hp70grW003.jpg

405accura005.jpg

tOSUSteve said:
Received my Accura today from Cabela's. Was debating on waiting for the V2, but couldn't pass up on the deal.

Now shopping for scope mount & scope. Hope to get out next weekend & bust some paper.

Looks like you ordered it just in time. I orderd mine this past Friday and when I got on their site to check some info on it I seen the sale price had gone up from $359 to $439. 8) Can't wait for mine to get here next Monday!

Back