NEF Heritage

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dphobby,

Cabelas has been selling the NEF Heritage with camo stocks since 2004. They are "out of stock", and have been since last fall. They are a "rebadged" Sidekick, other than the name and camo stocks they are identical.

You are right Busta, Now they are sold out, this morning when I posted this they were in stock, in fact I had one in my cart but didn't pull the trigger. I guess he who hesitates is lost, and doesn't get the new toys :wall:

If they were in the Bargain Cave, they were probably returns. Might have been something wrong with them, or it might have only been one. What price did they have on them?

I guess he who hesitates is lost, and doesn't get the new toys

We've all been there dphobby. Here's a little known fact in American history just to cheer you up.

Back in the 1800's the Jedediah Tates Company of Boston, Massachusetts marketed a very attractive yet inexpensive compass that was often purchased by travelers heading to California.

Unfortunately, though appearing to be a quality product, the Tates compass was so unreliable that travelers often ended up far from their intended destination.

This, of course, is the origin of the expression; "He who has a Tates is lost!"

busta they were in the bargain cave and I found them through an exclusive e-mail pricing they sent out. 189.00

semi you always make me laugh :lol: :lol:

dphobby said:
You are right Busta, Now they are sold out, this morning when I posted this they were in stock, in fact I had one in my cart but didn't pull the trigger. I guess he who hesitates is lost, and doesn't get the new toys :wall:

I got one of them sitting around here somewhere brand new in a box unfired with the chitty breechplug. :wink:

sabotloader said:
squirrelhawker

Ya need to talk to Busta more... he has plug, a goot one, and will travel...

Sabotloader,

Actually he has a damned good plug with a ventliner. But he won't tell me how to get one. :wink:

Busta said:
sabotloader said:
squirrelhawker

Ya need to talk to Busta more... he has plug, a goot one, and will travel...

Sabotloader,

Actually he has a damned good plug with a ventliner. But he won't tell me how to get one. :wink:
Actually, I have been thinking of sending you one. (If you want)
But first, I need you to get some measurements off your barrel.

Underclocked said:
These guys might have some Huntsman left. You would need to call them.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/ ... ale-34330/

I did contact this guy and he has some left for $125. These have the firearm receiver so it would need to be sent to FFL. These are a good deal..even though they are the 24" barrel w/ the 7/8" plug. My hunting buddy has one of the 24" older style barrels and his is very accurate.

Latest posts

Back