how big ya think by end of year??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigalojay13

Reaction score
how big do you think these bucks will be by the end of the year??...i took this photo on july 5th and i live in nj....i thiunk that they will have at least a month and a half to grow there antlers yet i think..... any thoughts on how big they might be by the end of the year???..i was thinking at least both sixes
deer024.jpg

Both are only 1.5 yr old deer...They will be basket racked 6pts. However, they should be very nice, (by NJ standards), by next year.

JC

I have to agree.. they will be basket bucks probably. Nothing wrong with that. All the monster bucks have to start somewhere... Good luck

yeah this was my first time ever messing around with a trail camera ....i basically bought it because i needed something to tell me wear the big boys where ..... i hunt on public land mostly so unfortuantlly those bucks may not make it untill next year........but the public property i hunt has about 4,000 acres.........so i am going to keep looking around for bigger bucks wit my cam i know that they are around

Latest posts

Back