Very VERY VERY poor customer service.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laker

Reaction score
I ordered a PACT chronograph on FEB 20th, I have yet to recieve the chrono so I just gave them a call. It has not even been shipped out yet. Now I dont think that it should take 2-3 maybe even 4 weeks to get the product. I got kinda nasty on the phone and told him to just cancel my order and he acted like he did not even care. This is the WORST customer service I have ever seen, right up there with Burris Optics. I am very glad BIG 6x6 told me to keep my pro chrono now. Thanks

Heck ya Laker your current chrono works, might as well keep it and dont worry about it. Anybody catching any stripers over at Brookville?

Rifleman said:
Heck ya Laker your current chrono works, might as well keep it and dont worry about it. Anybody catching any stripers over at Brookville?

Not that I am aware of. How about you?

I guess their business is pretty good if they can lose a sale and not really care. Either that or they won't be in business much longer.

Laker,
I faxed them the details of problems with scale per web site instructions. Waited a week and nothing so I called them. The phone guy told me they don't pay any attention to the faxes and that I should just tell him what I found wrong with my scale. While telling him all the problems I encountered he kept telling me that it was fine as that is how they work. If they all work like mine did I hope no one else wastes their $ on one.

Funny you should mention this...I bought a PACT digital scale SEVERAL years ago...It was when they first came out..about 1990 or so.. The scale came to me non-functional as in it didn't work! I talked to them on the phone and they treated me like crap as well! I FINALLY got it fixed but I never liked OR their customer service. It's too bad about their customer service.. I had an old PACT Professional chronograph that I used for years and years..worked PERFECTLY and ACCURATELY! I finally just wore it out from shooting Triple Se7en/Pyrodex/saboted loads.. In the last several months I've been trying the new model PACT 1XP chrono. Last time I tried to use it it read NOTHING, just like a Chrony! Then I put up the 'ol Pro Chrono and of course it worked FLAWLESSLY!

PACT must be having a lot of problems with their products. When I called last week to check on progress of repairs to my scale and upgrade to electronic measure they said it would be at least another two weeks before the tech. would get to it. They recieved my scale and measure on Feb.16th. I also have owned a PACT squared chronograph for over ten years with no problems but don't use it as much as most do.

Latest posts

Back