H S Precision arrives today

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laker

Reaction score
After a long 4 month wait I finally got my H S Precision in the mail today. It is a PHR in 300 WSM with a 26 in BBL with a muzzle break. The gun has talley rings and bases with a Leupold 4.5x14x50 LR with a target turret for elevation. This is a beautiful rifle, teflon coated to perfection and the stock is green tan camo that looks awsome. The test target they sent with the rifle was about .25 of an inch @ 100 yds with load info. I am very pleased with HS and would recomend them to anyone, the only thing that I was a little upset about was that I sent them my scope to install and they forgot to install it, so it looks like it will be a few more days before I can shoot it. I will keep you all posted on how well she shoots ASAP.

That sounds just awesome Laker! How about a pic and also let us know how it shoots when you get a chance!

If I can email someone to post pics for me I will take some over the weekend minus the scope of corse. Rifleman the BBL is a magnum contour which is .75 at the muzzle. The trigger is one of the best I have ever felt breaking at a very crisp 2.25 LBS. I cant wait to send some rounds down range.This gun saves about 2-2.5 lbs over my old weatherby so after carring that thing in colorado for ten days I had to find somthing a little lighter but I also didnt want a ultra light. I will report back as soon as I get a chance to shoot it.

Latest posts

Back