Imports.....

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

falcon

FML Supporter
At about the end of the first quarter 2020 the US oil patch tanked. The number of active drilling rigs took a nosedive: Rigs were removed and pads were abandoned.

US oil companies are steadily adding drilling rigs. The number of oil rigs actively drilling one year ago was 258. On 14, May, 2021 it stood at 352. Wanted to hire a dozer man for some work , but he's busy building pads. Will rent a dozer and do it myself.

RigCountSummary_CurrentWeek (bakerhughes.com)

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Shut down Keystone pipeline.....11,00 jobs gone + 37,000 jobs related gone.
Oil was and is being shipped from Canada via trains at this time. The man that owns those trains is Bidens good friend Warren Buffet, who doesn't want to lose that revenue.
Biden shut down permits to drill for oil and natural gas on federal lands.
Biden shut down drilling permits for oil and natural gas offshore.
Sorry, but your scenario also happened for 4 years when Trump was in office and prices across the board for oil, gas, natural gas, food, lumber, etc. for all was stable.
Also, due to the reserves we have in this Country, we were able to export oil. I worked for Pioneer Natural resources and started exporting in 2016 due to the amount of oil reserves.
Then there is the fact that the communist democrat party is intent on shutting down, coal fired, natural gas fired, and nuclear fired power plants.
There intent is to destroy America and the members who support this party dug America's grave.

Last edited:

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
T
At about the end of the first quarter 2020 the US oil patch tanked. The number of active drilling rigs took a nosedive: Rigs were removed and pads were abandoned.

US oil companies are steadily adding drilling rigs. The number of oil rigs actively drilling one year ago was 258. On 14, May, 2021 it stood at 352. Wanted to hire a dozer man for some work , but he's busy building pads. Will rent a dozer and do it myself.

RigCountSummary_CurrentWeek (bakerhughes.com)
he reason they tanked was blue states shut them down due to a flu with a death rate of 0.06%.

Latest posts