ILLEGALS GET FREE HEALTH CARE???!!!

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

CVA Fanboy

FML Supporter
That is correct while you pay for a sh*tty covers nothing for $130 a pay period, ILLEGALS get the 100% coverage, well again PAID FOR BY YOU. MMMMMMMM, Some things a bit off if, I just can not quite place finger on it

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Y
That is correct while you pay for a sh*tty covers nothing for $130 a pay period, ILLEGALS get the 100% coverage, well again PAID FOR BY YOU. MMMMMMMM, Some things a bit off if, I just can not quite place finger on it
es sir. What does that tell you about our communist democrat politicians and republican rino's?! Time to wipe the slate clean!!

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Never, never, never ever vote for a democrat ! That would be a good place to start to repair this mess.
Bob you have to wonder about how brain dead the ones that vote for them are. Those are the ones that want everything for free....what they'll get they won't like though.

Mad L

I am sorry to tell you but, No. No Illegals do Not get "Free Heathcare" - the fact is: Someone Always Pays For It.

The question to ask is:
"Who pays for the Free s**t the government gives away?"

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
I am sorry to tell you but, No. No Illegals do Not get "Free Heathcare" - the fact is: Someone Always Pays For It.

The question to ask is:
"Who pays for the Free s**t the government gives away?"
Mad L, correct...free to them....the working folks pay!! The government has no money except what the steal from the working population!! The government pays for nothing....it comes out of our pockets.

Rick Rencher

As you are doubtlessly aware the Dems were instrumental in you getting SS/Medicare
So what you need to do is protest and that money back - - Don't touch that filthy lucre
And you certainly should not have to share one penny of what was sent you with the
less fortunate.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
As you are doubtlessly aware the Dems were instrumental in you getting SS/Medicare
So what you need to do is protest and that money back - - Don't touch that filthy lucre
And you certainly should not have to share one penny of what was sent you with the
less fortunate.
That is totally true Rick! I could have done much better investing in my own investment portfolio and at a much better interest rate. But since your such a big supporter of Communism.....I'd like to let you know that was my money in the first place that myself and my employer put in to that fund. The less fortunate happens to be any that isn't an elitist!

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Folks, there is one thing about these Communists, and Fascist, and Nazi's or they claim they don't identify with anything. They hide behind names such as Democrats, White Nationalists, ANTIFA, BLM. But when you let them talk long enough, their true identity comes roaring out. Just watch!

Latest posts