I visit several different muzzle-loading forums weekly.....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
I visit several different muzzle-loading forums weekly..... And of all the ones visited Frontier Muzzle Loader seems to have one of the better groups of members for getting along and trying to help each other work out their issues. The know-it-alls are far and few here, those with personal problems have either moved on of their own choice or been asked to leave.

Folks you should be proud of what you have developed for a helpful forum. Thank you all for your input in making this happen.

Last edited:
I like the difference of opinion, whether it is based on old information, old school or some of the new information working its way out. Like 31 flavors there is a little for everyone, from everyone.

What I find interesting is a few of the old timers on these sites that have been around for years and haven't changed their way of thinking no matter what the subject is. Right, wrong or whatever they will not listen, take advise or change their thinking.

I have always looked at the infomation we see as "food for thought", right or wrong. Not just blowing it off because they don't agree with you .....

Last edited:
Yeah Man, those are the awesome ones this is the way I did it, it should be your way no matter the science, trials or the errors

I like the difference of opinion, whether it is based on old information, old school or some of the new information working its way out. Like 31 flavors there is a little for everyone, from everyone.

I see many of our members on other sites, a few that were removed from here with causing problems. They haven't changed, still mouthing off ...... 🤬

Hey Buck, just proves Ron White was correct. You can't fix _________!

The very best muzzleloading site that I visit daily.
I don't coment much as someone always beats me to what I was going to say. No use in taking up a bunch of room.

Big John

Latest posts

Back